Green Tea Extract Powder Ntural Catechins EGCG
|FOB Price:||US $1-300 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $1-300/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 80%-98%
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetics
- State: Powder
- Partical Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
- CAS #: 989-51-5
- Transport Package: 25kgs/ Drum, PE Bag Inside
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Certification: ISO, HACCP, GMP
- Application Form: Lotion, Suppository, Paste, Tablet, Capsule
- Color: White
- Type: Tea Polyphenol
- Production Time: 15 Days
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Specification: 80% 90% 98%
- HS Code: 3824909990
EGCG - Epigallocatechin gallate
EGCG is white fine crystal powder.It is extrated from natural green tea,extracting, separating, and puritying.It is the active ingredients, and water soluble ingredients from green tea. And it is the highest purity from catechin.EGCG has separated chemical structure.
80%, 90%, 95%
Total Plate Count
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong sunlight.
1. With the function of anti-aging, eliminating free radicals;
2. With the function of anti-cancer, Inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
3. With the function of anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization;
4. With good inhibitory effect to HIV.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
3. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
About Green Tea
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West, where black tea has been the traditionally consumed tea. Green tea has become the raw material for extracts used in various beverages, health foods, dietary supplements, and cosmetic items.
Green tea extract, like many herbs, is standardized in the production phase to guarantee that a certain percentage of the active ingredients remain present in the final capsulized form. The active ingredients in green tea extract are polyphenols in the form of flavonoids like catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and EGCG are powerful antioxidants that appear to interfere with and reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells. The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of vitamin C or E.
TSP--Specialist of natural plant extract
30 year's experience in licorice extract
Widely used in pharmaceutical,food and cosmetics industries
Global sales network
1. We are a leading manufacturer specializing in the Licorice extracts for Food additives, Health Supplement, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries for over 20 years.
2. The facilities audited and passed China Government Good manufacturing Practices (GMP), FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and HACCP.
3. 100000 acrelicorice material plant base and Glycyrrhizic acid crude products processing factory in Xinjiang China, licorice high-end products of the production factory in Jiangsu China.
4. An R&D team with 30+ scientists/herbalists with PHD or Master Degree.