Herbal Healthcare Medicine Licorice Root Extract Powder Dgl
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $1-100/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NMT 3%
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Partical Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
- Production Time: 15 Days
- Transport Package: 25kgs/ Drum, PE Bag Inside
- Origin: Xinjiang Province
- Type: Licorice Extract
- Effect: Stabilization
- Color: Light Yellow Powder
- CAS #: 1405-86-3
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Specification: NMT 3%
- HS Code: 2938909010
DGL -- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice
DGL is light yellow fine powder with special sweetness,content is 3%,It is natural compounds of licorice extract. High sweetness (about 80-300 times of sucrose sweetness), low-calorie, safe and non-toxic.
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong sunlight.
Strong health care efficacy, Anti-aging, moisturizing and softening skin, anti-wrinkle, Freckle, anti-inflammatory, anti-itching and decontamination.Widely used in food, cosmetics, daily chemical industry.Application
1. Food 2.Pharmaceutical
Licorice increases the stomach's production of protective mucous. In sensitive individuals, however, licorice may elevate blood pressure. Deglycyrrhinated licorice (DGL) retains the stomach-protective benefits without affecting blood pressure. DGL Licorice helps prevent heartburn without diminishing stomach acid production.
TSP--Specialist of natural plant extract
30 year's experience in licorice extract
Widely used in pharmaceutical,food and cosmetics industries
Global sales network
1. We are a leading manufacturer specializing in the Licorice extracts for Food additives, Health Supplement, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries for over 20 years.
2. The facilities audited and passed China Government Good manufacturing Practices (GMP), FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and HACCP.
3. 100000 acrelicorice material plant base and Glycyrrhizic acid crude products processing factory in Xinjiang China, licorice high-end products of the production factory in Jiangsu China.
4. An R&D team with 30+ scientists/herbalists with PHD or Master Degree.