Glycyrrhizic Acid Glycyrrhizinic Acid Food Additive Glycyrrhizin
|FOB Price:||US $1-300 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $1-300/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 7% - 30%
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Partical Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
- Production Time: 15 Days
- Transport Package: 25kgs/ Drum, PE Bag Inside
- Origin: Xinjiang Province
- Type: Licorice Extract
- Effect: Sweeteners
- Color: White Powder
- CAS #: 1405-86-3
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Specification: 7% - 30%
- HS Code: 2938909010
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong sunlight.
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, High grade sweetness, Low calorie
Glycyrrhizine is a common food sweetener.
1. Food: Widely used in fruit drinks, candy, chocolate, chewing gum, candied fruit, spices, sugar free food.
2. Cosmetics: Widely used to relieve dry skin, sun exposure.
3. Pharmaceutical: Widely used in the treatment of oral cavity inflammation throat adjuvant, skin eczema, liver disease, etc.
TSP--Specialist of natural plant extract
30 year's experience in licorice extract
Widely used in pharmaceutical,food and cosmetics industries
Global sales network
1. We are a leading manufacturer specializing in the Licorice extracts for Food additives, Health Supplement, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries for over 20 years.
2. The facilities audited and passed China Government Good manufacturing Practices (GMP), FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and HACCP.
3. 100000 acrelicorice material plant base and Glycyrrhizic acid crude products processing factory in Xinjiang China, licorice high-end products of the production factory in Jiangsu China.
4. An R&D team with 30+ scientists/herbalists with PHD or Master Degree.