High Purity Licorice Extract Glycyrrhizic Acid for API
|FOB Price:||US $1-400 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||1 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Kg||US $1-400/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Above 95%
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Purity: >96%
- Partical Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
- Production Time: 15 Days
- Transport Package: 25kgs/ Drum, PE Bag Inside
- Origin: Xinjiang Province
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP
- State: Solid
- Color: White Powder
- CAS #: 1405-86-3
- Trademark: Tiansheng
- Specification: NLT 95%
- HS Code: 2938909010
Glycyrrhizic Acid is white powder, insoluble in water. It is the main active ingredient in licorice and an important raw material for preparing Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate. Glycyrrhizic Acid is widely used in pharmaceutical,cosmetics,food and other industries.
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong sunlight.
Glycyrrhizic Acid is the main active ingredient in licorice.Glycyrrhizic acid and its series product, can inhibit the sarcoma, cancer cell growth, inhibition rate was 90% higher for HIV.It can enhance human immunity, and also is very good food additives and spices makings.It has high sweetness, low thermal energy, safe non-toxic and strong health care efficacy, is the ideal sweetener for high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, heart disease patients with , it can make up for sucrose sweeteners such as induced the disadvantages of the above diseases.
1. It exerts hypocholesterolemic action by stimulating the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids.
2. It exhibits antimutagenic activity against ribose-lysine.
3. It possesses potent free radical scavenging activity.
4. It promotes decrease in lipid peroxidation in hepatic tissue homogenate and blood serum.
5. It stimulates the excretion of hormones by the adrenal cortex and prolongs the action of cortisone.
6. Choline salt of glycyrrhetinic acid had significant antitussive effect on cat cough caused by superior laryngeal nerve after chemical stimulation (inhaled ammonia) and electrical stimulation.
7. Licoflavonecan inhibit the activity of dopachrome Interconversion enzymes .
8. Decreased red blood cell lipid peroxidation product of MDA, anti aging red blood cells.
9. Licorice extract FM100 has significant analgesic effect.
10. Glycyrrhizic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid and its salts have a significant anti-diuretic effect. Licorice and glycyrrhetinic acid ethyl acetate in vitro against Staphylococcus aureus, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Escherichia coli, can inhibit the amoeba and trichomoniasis.
1. Food: Widely used in fruit drinks, candy, chocolate, chewing gum, candied fruit, spices, sugar free food.
2. Cosmetics: Widely used to relieve dry skin, sun exposure.
3. Pharmaceutical: Widely used in the treatment of oral cavity inflammation throat adjuvant, skin eczema, liver disease, etc.
1. We are a leading manufacturer specializing in the Licorice extracts for Food additives, Health Supplement, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries for over 20 years.
2. The facilities audited and passed China Government Good manufacturing Practices (GMP), FSSC 22000, ISO 22000 and HACCP.
3. 100000 acrelicorice material plant base and Glycyrrhizic acid crude products processing factory in Xinjiang China, licorice high-end products of the production factory in Jiangsu China.
4. An R&D team with 30+ scientists/herbalists with PHD or Master Degree.
TSP--Specialist of natural plant extract
30 year's experience in licorice extract
Widely used in pharmaceutical,food and cosmetics industries
Global sales network